Why is there a need to clean your bathroom and kitchen tile?
To prevent the occurrence of sickness in the home or working environment, cleanliness is a must. There are several known bacteria that can live on floor tile and grout. From the study, the most common bacteria are:
• SERRATIA MARCESCENS usually found building up in bathrooms especially on tile grout, shower corners, toilet water line, and basin, has slimy film feeding off phosphorus-containing materials or fatty substances like bath soap and shampoo residue due to its ample presence in the environment and its inclination for moist conditions
• STAPHYLOCOCCUS AUREUS which can cause skin diseases and food poisoning
• BURKHOLDERIA CEPACIA is a human pathogen that takes advantage of the moist condition that most often causes pneumonia in individuals with impaired immune system with underlying lung disease
• PSEUDOMONAS AERUGINOSA a usual bacteria found in soil, water and food
• STREPTOCOCCUS UBERIS can be responsible for flesh eating bacteria
• ENTEROCOCCUS FAECALIS it occupies the gastrointestinal tracts of humans and other mammals once in contact with the body; this bacteria can survive alkaline cleaning
When clean the tiles and grout?
To maintain the condition and cleanliness of tile and grout, it’s best to clean it as often as necessary. There are proper ways of cleaning tile by doing it on your own but, if you don’t have time and patience to thoroughly clean tiles and grout, it’s best to leave it to the experts and have these Florida Restoration Services professionals do their job to clean all your tile and grout. If you haven’t done a thorough cleaning before and stains became permanent inhabitant in your tiles or the discoloration on grout is very visible, these expert professionals are well equipped on removing the stains and filth persisting below the surface and apply required sealants to avert future staining.
Nothing can really surpass having a clean bathroom tile without taking into consideration the significance of maintaining the tile and grout that assembles and confine much of the moisture and irritates dirt and bacteria that pile up there.
The tiles are especially permeable by the fact that it accumulates and holds stains from mold and mildew, dust, makeup stains, dirty water and anything that it can catch up stains and I suppose you have seen this in your bathroom or even in tiles of your kitchen. It becomes a breeding ground for bacteria once moisture and soil are built up on it.
You may notice right ahead of the condition of your tiles and grout if it’s not in its proper condition by the presence of discoloration (even without proper identification that can be confirmed by laboratory test on what type of bacteria present). Basically this in unhealthy aside from not having a good looking condition of tile and grout. The fact is, if not properly cleaned and maintained, grout behaves like a sponge that absorbs stains and specks of dirt that come on its way and once this scenario prolongs, become confined below the surface and are hard to remove.
You can resort to your own home cleaning remedy by using baking soda and vinegar but for hard-to-clean stain, seek out the help of professional experts to save you time and be stress-free.